Patricia Davis-Muffett’s poetry has appeared in a range of literary journals, both online and in print.
Patricia (she/her) holds a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Minnesota and is based in the Washington DC area, where she makes her living in technology marketing.
Her work has won many honors including inclusion in the 2022 Best New Poets anthology, second place in the 2022 Joe Gouveia OuterMost Poetry Contest, judged by Margy Piercy and first honorable mention in the same competition in 2021, honorable mention in Comstock Review’s 2021 Muriel Craft Bailey Memorial Contest, and finalist in the 2020 Julia Darling Poetry Prize.
- “In the winter meadow” out today in Tiger Moth Review
- “You used to think flowers extravagant” in Book of Matches
- “Shadow” out today in One Art poetry journal
- “Nuisance Property” out today in Gyroscope Review
- Two new poems in About Place