Patricia Davis-Muffett’s poetry has appeared in a range of literary journals, both online and in print.
Patricia (she/her) holds a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Minnesota and is based in the Washington DC area, where she makes her living in technology marketing.
Her work has won many honors including finalist in the Jessie Bryce Niles chapbook competition and the 2020 Julia Darling Poetry Prize, as well as First Honorable Mention in the 2021 Joe Gouveia OuterMost Poetry Contest judged by Marge Piercy, and honorable mention in Comstock Review’s 2021 Muriel Craft Bailey Memorial Contest.
- “How to Dive with Sharks” out in Tiger Moth Review
- “The ocean explains herself” out in Halfway Down the Stairs
- “Waiting for Brood X” out in Beltway Poetry Quarterly
- “Superpower wishes” in Bookends Review
- “Counting Breaths” in Black Coffee Review